A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Crown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Crown is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crown
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crown graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Crown has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Marathon Healthcare Center Of Norwalk, Llc, Norwalk CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Augustus Crown MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Crown practice?
- Dr. Charles Crown has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Crown practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near New Canaan, CT.
See New Canaan Primary Care Doctors and New Canaan Internists.