A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Crown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Crown is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crown
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Crown Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crown graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Crown has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Marathon Healthcare Center Of Norwalk, Llc, Norwalk CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Augustus Crown MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Crown practice?
- Dr. Charles Crown has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Crown practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near New Canaan, CT.
See New Canaan Primary Care Doctors and New Canaan Internists.