Dr. Charles Cummings MD Patient Reviews

3.8

February 10th, 2017
Outstanding Service
My first visit with Dr. Cummings I felt that he was very competent, knowledgeable and made me feel very confident in his diagnosis. He made me feel comfortable and that he was very personable and caring. Also being referred by my outstanding primary care physician, I was sure that he would be a good doctor.

November 4th, 2016
patient
He and his staff are the most incompetent I have ever had. Husband has heart issues and could not get a Follow up Call and when one was made it never happened. Would not use any of Life Bridge Doctors in the future as I had the same problem with another one of their docs. Call backs and FOLLOW UP SUCKS!!

April 11th, 2011
Tommie (a lucky patient)
Dr Cummings is a fine doctor and a fine man. He is exremely well known for being highly regarded in his profession. He listens to you; which is not usual with some doctors. We are very lucky to have such a doctor to be treating us in Westminster. He is usually at one of our finest big city hospitals (Sinai Hospital of Baltimore) ; which is one of the finest cardiology hospitals in USA. Besides being a great cardiologist, he also is an interventionalist for blockages in the arteries. Dr Cummings is a great asset to Midatlantic Cardiovascular Associates, which is also a great Cardiovascular practice. Not any heart doctor can be part of them.