A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles D'Agostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles D'Agostino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles D'Agostino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. D'Agostino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- North Adams Regional Hospital
- Berkshire Health Systems
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Agostino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 43 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans