A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles D'Agostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles D'Agostino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles D'Agostino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. D'Agostino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- North Adams Regional Hospital
- Berkshire Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Ross D'Agostino MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. D'Agostino practice?
- Dr. Charles D'Agostino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles D'Agostino practices Internal Medicine near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Internists.