A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles D'Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles D'Amato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amato
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles D'Amato, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amato graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. D'Amato has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health Science University
- Shriners Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Roland D'Amato MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. D'Amato practice?
- Dr. Charles D'Amato has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles D'Amato practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.