A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles D'Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles D'Amato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amato
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles D'Amato, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amato graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. D'Amato has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health Science University
- Shriners Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Roland D'Amato MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. D'Amato practice?
- Dr. Charles D'Amato has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles D'Amato practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.