A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Armstrong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Armstrong, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Armstrong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Daniel Armstrong MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. C D. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. C Armstrong has 4 office locations.
Dr. C Armstrong practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Street, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.