A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Benson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Benson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Daniel Benson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Benson practice?
- Dr. Charles Benson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Benson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Orthopedic Surgeons.