A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Benson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benson
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Benson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Daniel Benson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Benson practice?
- Dr. Charles Benson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Benson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Surgeons.