A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Branch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Branch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Branch, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Branch graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Branch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Olmsted Medical Center Hospital
- Olmsted Med Ctr, Rochester, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Digges Branch FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Branch practice?
- Dr. Charles Branch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Branch practices Surgery near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons.