A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Burgess is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burgess
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Burgess Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Burgess, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Burgess has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Duane Burgess MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Burgess practice?
- Dr. Charles Burgess has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Burgess practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near McComb, MS.
See McComb Psychiatrists.