A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Burgess is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burgess
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Burgess Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Burgess, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Burgess has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Duane Burgess MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Burgess practice?
- Dr. Charles Burgess has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Burgess practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near McComb, MS.
See McComb Psychiatrists and McComb Geriatric Doctors.