A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Collins, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Collins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Mountainview Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans