A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Collins, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Collins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Mountainview Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles David Collins MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Collins practice?
- Dr. Charles Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Collins practices Surgery near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Surgeons.