A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Collins, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Collins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Mountainview Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles David Collins MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Collins practice?
- Dr. Charles Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Collins practices Surgery near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Surgeons.