A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Coln:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coln
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coln Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Coln, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coln graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Coln has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Dale Coln MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Coln practice?
- Dr. Charles Coln has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Coln practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.