A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Coln:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Coln, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coln graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Coln has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Dale Coln MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Coln practice?
- Dr. Charles Coln has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Coln practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.