A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davidson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Davidson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Davidson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Duward Davidson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Charles Davidson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Davidson practices Family Medicine near Walnut Ridge, AR.
See Walnut Ridge Family Physicians.