A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hummer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hummer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hummer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hummer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hummer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Hummer practice?
Dr. Charles Hummer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Media, PA.
See Glen Mills Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Hummer, Dr. Carlo Hummer, Dr. Carlos Hummer, Dr. Charley Hummer