A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Knight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Knight is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Knight, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Knight graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Knight has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Shreveport
- Christus Coushatta Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Daniel Knight MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Knight practice?
- Dr. Charles Knight has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Knight practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Coushatta, LA.
See Shreveport Surgeons.