A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Knight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Knight is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knight
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knight Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Knight, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Knight graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Knight has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Coushatta Health Care Center
- Doctors Hospital of Shreveport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles D Knight MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Knight practice?
- Dr. Charles Knight has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Knight practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Surgeons.