A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Markle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Markle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Markle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Markle graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Markle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles David Markle MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Markle practice?
- Dr. Charles Markle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Markle practices Internal Medicine near Austell, GA.
See Austell Internists.