A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles McPherson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles McPherson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McPherson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McPherson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles McPherson, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McPherson graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McPherson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles D McPherson MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. McPherson practice?
- Dr. Charles McPherson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles McPherson practices Pulmonary Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pulmonologists.