Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon, Emergency Physician

37595 7 Mile Rd Ste 430
Livonia, MI 48152
734-237-8040
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2013

Dr Mok is amazing. I generally wouldn't allow a Dr. within 2 feet of me with a needle in their hands, because of the area I was having filled (right under my eyes), I thought that it would be best to have a Dr. do this. He was finished filing all the areas of my face and I thought that he was still administrating the local anaesthesia. I've never had a less pain free experience and I've been getting fillers and Botox for over 15 years. I glad to know that beauty doesn't have to be painful!

|  Great Staff and Doctor Happy with my Surgery!  |  show details
by Lisa on Jul 30th, 2013

I had a breast augmentation and liposuction form Dr. Mok. I could not be more happier with my results and lost 2 dress sizes post surgery! After having 3 kids, having my breast done was a big decision. Dr. Mok was wonderful and I would recommend Allure to anyone considering surgery.

|  Allure changed my life for the better!  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

After having a mastopexy, breast implants, and a tummy tuck, the results exceeded my expectations and I am more than extremely satisfied! I went to two other surgeons, but was unsatisfied at the time of the consultation. I am so glad that I found Dr. Mok. The surgery completely changed my appearance, and reversed the effects of childbirth with breastfeeding and loose abdomen. The support staff is excellent! This changed my life in a significant way. Thank you so much to everyone.

Jun 7th, 2012

I went to see Dr Mok for my vericose veins in my legs. I couldn't be happier with the treatment and the results. My legs look and most importantly feel so much better. I am very happy with the results. Thank You Dr Mok and your wonderful staff.

|  great  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

Had the combi-tuck done several weeks ago by Dr. Mok. Feeling better everyday & healing great. Only took prescription pain meds for 3 days post op - didn't need any after that. Barely any bruising, scar is looking good. The procedure day itself went well & very timely & not very stressful considering the procedure. Great nurses, great facility. Over all excellent experience with Dr. Mok. (Who ever said he's an ER Dr. doing plastic surgery is way off base, he's been doing cosmetic procedures for years with much success!) Will update as I heal, so far so good!

|  Great Place  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2011

I have been to Allure multiple times for procedures and have always been very happy. I recently got my botox and filler 'refreshed' for the holidays and I love it! They do a great job making me look like 'me', but better!

|  Breast Augmetnation  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2011

I recently had a breast augmentation at Allure with Dr. Mok. I am extremely happy with my size and results!Dr. Mok reviewed everythign with me and the staff was amazing!! They have a 3d simulation that helps you to decide what cup you want to be it was so cool. I felt no pressure and was completely at ease. I recommend him for the scarless breast aug!

|  Dysport  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Mok for Dysport treatment and was very happy. They had a promotion for it and it works like Botox. Dr. Mok discussed with me my concerns and the procedure was quick and relatively painless. The staff is wonderful and I will be back for other procedures!

|  laser vein surgery  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2011

I had terrible, unsightly veins on my legs. Allure not only treated my veins properly with beautiful results, but the spa also treated me with dignity, respect and, most importantly, kindness. All of the staff is wonderful and the facility is top notch

Mar 24th, 2011

The office staff is wonderful, the facility beautiful and state-of-the-art. However, after my major laser procedures were done for my varicose veins, I was very surprised that Dr. Mok did not see me again for the remaining procedures and that they were instead, done by the techs. I would have thought that all these procedures would have been done by a doctor. Also, I know that medicine is not an exact science, but I have to say I am extremely dissappointed by the brusing and discolorations that still exist after almost 2 years from the first treatment I received. In all fairness, Allure continues to provide (free of cost to me) treatments to try to correct the discolorations, but my legs still look like someone took a baseball bat to them. The initial area that was of concern to me when I first saw Dr. Mok, looks somewhat better, but still has dark purple/black spots that look like bad bruises. When I mention my concerns to the techs who are treating me with laser light and injections to help dissolve the discoloration, I sometimes feel like my concerns aren't being taken seriously. At age 61, I'm trying to be realistic with my expectations for my legs, but seriously...I only had one area that always looked bruised. Now I have MANY. I'm still hoping this gets corrected and if it does, I will be changing my ratings. But Dr. Mok really does need to see his patients for follow ups, at least once in awhile.

|  neck lipo  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2011

had a procedure to tighten up my neck and to give a similar result as a mini face lift. I had mentioned that I was starting to get some jowels. Dr. Mok recommended this chin and neck lipo procedure. It changed my look for the worst. It gave me a problem I never had before and I would urge anyone else to avoid this procedure. The doctor seems caring enough but I don't feel this procedure is useful. if you need a mini lift get a mini lift. My neck never recovered. I have a small amount of scar tissure around my adams apple and it does not look good. Also the procedure takes away from your natural look. All the good doctor had to say about my scar tissure was "at least it is around your adams apple area so it looks somewhat natural".

Mar 5th, 2011

I've been going to Allure for a few years now for botox and couldn't be happier. I'm younger and I was worried that my concerns would be construed as not real concerns. I've been seeing Cheryl Jones which is one of the Physician Assistants and she's nothing less than absolutely amazing. It never fails that every time I get botox, I get comments and compliments about how nice I look. All the while nobody knows it's actually botox. Thank you Cheryl, you truly are my best kept secret!

Mar 2nd, 2011

Could not believe how well educated they were. Made me feel so comfortable. I had a list of about 20 questions and all were pretty much answered before i could even ask. Even better they schedule me to have the procedure the next day!!! Could not of expected it to be better.

Jan 16th, 2011

I had my 2nd Laser Hair Removal treatment at Allure and I was very happy to find out when I got to my appointment that they had a new Laser Hair machine. I had my underarms and bikini line treated and this time it was just about painless, and it took half the time. I was very pleased that this office keeps up with new technology. I requested Kristina and she did a great job as usual!

|  sclerotherapy  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2010

I had my spider veins treated with sclerotherapy, they look great and the staff was wonderful. I would and have reccomend to my family and friends.

|  A perfectionist and an artist!  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2010

My waiting room time was less than 10 minutes, barely had time to finish paperwork; refreshing since my appointment was during the lunch hour. Medical staff was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. My interest was in breast augmentation, Dr. Mok and his staff made me feel very relaxed, he completely explained the procedure and told me the pros and cons to each breast surgery technique as well as the difference between saline and silicone. Dr. Mok even has a 3D camera that showed me what I could expect to look like after surgery, WOW! I now had a real idea of what I would look like, it made me completely ready to make my final decision. I had surgery on a Friday and was back at work on Monday with pretty close to no pain. I love my new look! Thanks Dr. Mok, you've made me so happy!

Oct 23rd, 2010

I have had Laser Hair treatments at Allure Medical Spa in the past and have been happy with my results. This past week I had Dyport done with Theresa and I am already seeing the results! Theresa has a great bedside manner; she took the time to answer all my questions and address my concerns. I also had the chance to meet Dr. Mok and I will definately go back when I am ready for my cosmetic surgery!! Thanks Allure for the pleasant experience!

by ls on Oct 20th, 2010

What a nice experience. Tracy the esthetician was so kind and efficient. Dr. Mok was very fast, which is valuable to me. I got botox and had a great brow lift! I will go back. The office is beautiful and everyone made me feel comfortable.

|  Accredited Surgical Center!  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2010

I have been going on numerous consultations for breast augmentation and Dr. Mok was the first to make me feel comfortable, no pressure, and the staff was so kind to me. I booked my surgery with Dr. Mok because I trust him and the staff with my surgery and the surgical center at Allure is outstanding and Accredited too!! Go check it out for yourself the consults are Free no gimmicks!

Oct 20th, 2010

Recently went in for a consult and treatment for Botox. The staff was extremely nice and the office is beautiful. Dr. Mok explained all my questions in detail and made me feel comfortable during my treatment. Its been almost a week now and I can see the results. Thanks Dr. Mok!

|  Great office!  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2010

I am so glad I went to Allure for my free consult the staff were so nice and welcomed me making me feel comfortable! They were very informative of my options for the procedure I was looking to get and explained to me my options. There was no pressure and they took there time. I highly recommend Dr. Mok and staff there the best!

|  I love my Botox!  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Mok for many years to have my Botox done. He listens to what my major concers are and everytime I am so happy with the results and the staff always follows up to see how I am doing and schedule a re-check. The staff is friendly and the facility beautiful. If your looking to get rid of the wrinkles go see Dr. Mok!!

|  Pleased Patient  |  show details
by Samantha on Sep 14th, 2010

Staff was very friendly and knowledgable of the services. Facility was brand new, and very modern. My experience was positive when meeting Dr. Mok and his assistants. I asked a lot of questions, and they never got impatient with me. I have had bad veins since I was young, and my treatments have been going well so far. I will be going back in one month for my follow-up.

|  Looking forward to going back  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2010

Dr. Mok did a great job! I appreciate his straightforward manner. The office seemed busy (which is a good thing in this economy...must be doing something right) but when Dr. Mok sat down with me, I didn't feel rushed at all. All the women in my family have bad wrinkles. I was nervous about starting young (early 30s) but he didn't make me feel stupid or embarassed at all. I decided on Botox and face fillers. Dr. Mok didn't point out my flaws or make suggestions to sell me stuff, he actually just listened to my concerns. I was worried about looking fake/too different. After my treatment, I only had 1 tiny bruise (I thought it would be worse!) that I could cover up. I am so happy with my results!! I think it looks natural but really great! I didn't tell everyone, but my friends who I did tell are already making appointments! I couldn't be happier with my experience.

Aug 11th, 2010

I would never recommend Dr. C Mok to my worst enemy. Had a very bad expeience.

|  Great results!  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2010

I look and feel younger, couldn't be happier with my service

|  I am impressed  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2010

Dr. Mok was recommended to me by multiple other physicians. He is so well trained, physicians come from all over the country (and from as far as Asia) to train under him! I think such a status in the medical community says a lot. Plus, he listened to MY concerns and helped me choose the right option for helping me to look my best!

May 12th, 2010

Dr Mok is an ER doc pretending to be a plastic surgeon with no respectable plastci surgery training. His residency was in ER, NOT plastic surgery! dangerous!

Doctor's Response

I have had post graduation training in cosmetic surgery, and am board certified by organizations such as the American Academy of Cosmetic Breast Surgery and operate in an accredited surgical facility. I perform cosmetic surgery which is not the same as plastic/reconstructive surgery although they are frequently confused.

Nov 16th, 2009

I went in for spider vein removal and the male nurse injected material into my skin, I had a large wound and now I have a scar. BEWARE

Doctor's Response

I am sorry you have a scar. That is a rare complication of spider vein treatment.

May 21st, 2009

ER doctor doing cosmetic surgery??? Not board certified??? Do your research.