A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Moore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Denton Moore MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Moore practice?
- Dr. Charles Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Moore practices Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists.