A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles O'Shaughnessy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Shaughnessy
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. O'Shaughnessy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles O'Shaughnessy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Shaughnessy graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. O'Shaughnessy has 17 hospital affiliations:
- EMH Regional Medical Center
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles O'Shaughnessy MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles O'Shaughnessy practice?
- Dr. Charles O'Shaughnessy has 10 office locations.
Dr. Charles O'Shaughnessy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lorain, OH and Medina, OH.
See Elyria Internists and Elyria Cardiologists.