A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles O'Shaughnessy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles O'Shaughnessy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Shaughnessy graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. O'Shaughnessy has 17 hospital affiliations:
- EMH Regional Medical Center
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles O'Shaughnessy MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles O'Shaughnessy practice?
- Dr. Charles O'Shaughnessy has 10 office locations.
Dr. Charles O'Shaughnessy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lorain, OH and Medina, OH.
See Elyria Internists and Elyria Cardiologists.