A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Peters, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Peters has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles David Peters FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Peters practice?
- Dr. Charles Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Peters practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Cardiologists.