A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Peters, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Peters has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles David Peters FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Peters practice?
- Dr. Charles Peters has 8 office locations.
Dr. Charles Peters practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Coopersburg, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Cardiologists.