A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Price has 4 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Rappahannock General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Daniel Price MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Price practice?
- Dr. Charles Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Price practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kilmarnock, VA.
See Kilmarnock Internists and Kilmarnock Cardiologists.