A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Price is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Price, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Price has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Downey Price MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Price practice?
- Dr. Charles Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Price practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.