A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Price is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Price, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Price has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Downey Price MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Price practice?
- Dr. Charles Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Price practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.