Great doctor, terrible front desk representation show details Great doctor, terrible front desk representation
by CT on May 6th, 2014

Dr. Price is amazing. His staff is something else though. One of the front desk women, Marianne, is the most condescending woman ever. I was trying to figure out why I didn't receive a confirmation phone call and she was rude and very patronizing. If I didn't love Dr. Price I would have taken my business elsewhere. I work in a doctor's office, and if I heard any of my front office staff being as rude to me as she was over me asking a simple question, I would have written them up. Hopefully if you are planning on scheduling an appointment you do not have the unpleasant luck of having to deal with her. She obviously dislikes her job.

Glaucoma show details Glaucoma
Feb 1st, 2011

After a year later and being verbally barraged by this guy I do not have Glacouma. My elderly dad was sucked into this game and had surgery with his team. Me I had another opinion and guess what...no G. This dude is so old he can not even read his records in front of you. RUN!

Super Dedicated Doctor show details Super Dedicated Doctor
by Lynn Gordon on Mar 1st, 2010

I always enjoy my visits with Dr. Price. I go for yearly exams and he does a complete workup every year and explains any changes and what we need to follow up on in later visits. I always get a perscription for new glasses, but he tells me if it is necessary to purchase new glasses - sometimes the change is so slight there is no need for new glasses - only if I want new ones for vanity reasons. He is a truly honest doctor and very devoted to his patients and professions.

by Lisa on Mar 19th, 2009

Dr. Price is very professional and would recommend him to anyone.