Dr. Charles Rutledge Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Charles Rutledge?

Crook

Posted on September 3rd, 2016

Went in for a dot physical what a nightmare, the lights in the hallway in the eye exam area does not work therefore they will fail you on your eye exam, his staff is very rude, he measured my neck and automatically said I had sleep apnea and I am prone to fall asleep behind the wheel of my truck . He never asked me about my medical history and wanted me to get all kinds of notes from my pcp which is in another state. Please avoid this quack and his very rude staff!!!

Avoid!!! Crook!!

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Went in for a DOT physical and had a nurse with a horrible attitude then waited in the exam room over 45 min. Dr. Rutledge came in and barely made eye contact with me the whole time I was in there. I had to get a note from my PCP then take it back to this quack, then he says he wants another type of note from my PCP, so I take it back there again all to come up with he is ignoring the matter. I feel he took my $80 (self paid) and could care less if he gives me a card or not. Staff is very rude and I feel they are hiding information from me. Avoid at all costs and save yourself the money and time unless you like being taken advantage of.

Posted on November 21st, 2014