Dr. Charles Taylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Taylor?

December 7th, 2016

It is not overstatement to say that Dr. Tayler has saved my life. When I saw him by referral by a friend, I was pretty sick. I felt like that I was a cancer patient who has no energy and has lots of pains. I really didn't know why I was so sick. Dr. Tayler didn't give me antibiotics to stop the symptoms that I was having. Rather he was trying to make me healthier entirely by understanding my health problem through the symptoms. It was about 6-7 years ago when I started the IV treatment. Since I was not able to afford frequent treatment, I went when I was feeling the lowest. I am not sure where I am if I didn't see Dr. Tayler 7 years ago... I am so thankful to God for guiding me to Dr. Tayler! Give glory to Jesus!

September 18th, 2016

Inappropriate and behavior, presumptuous accusatory. The intravenous approach was helpful, BUT his unprofessional manor was more than enough reason to stay away.

September 30th, 2015

This doctor is kind and listens to your questions. He spends time answering and helps you understand some of the alternative avenues he can offer. I really appreciate him and his staff, for they are all attentive and caring, always.

May 12th, 2015

Money Grubber

Raised bill 50% without notice open 2-1/2 days/week retiring Do NOT RECOMMEND All About Money

December 21st, 2014

Best doctor

Best doctor there is. He listens and talks with you.

February 13th, 2014

Retired, Sales

I started chelation in 1995 for prevention of Heart disease and the first thing i noticed was my thinking was drastically improved and my eyesight was much better. What i did not know was that i grew up in an age where lead base paint was everywhere and had had absorbed large amounts of it growing up and these procedures cleared the heavy metals out of my brain and system.I am glad i discovered Dr. Taylor as it meant that i could keep up with a fast pace job that i was struggling with before treatments.

April 27th, 2012

Totally abusive experience

I was looking for someone who performed a certain alternative procedure and astounded to find out that this MD did it, but then only wanted a brief consultation as to whether it might be possible to receive this procedure from anyone (let alone this MD), after showing my films. Since I knew him from before I was sure he would oblige me a brief glance at my films. I would have been willing to pay. I never signed a consent to any any treatment because I didn't want to rack up more bills before finding out if I could get treated at all. There is really no other way to research a doctor since as we know we can't call them, esp. before becoming a patient. So I was rudely taken in the back for initial "workup" against my consent, and when I objected I was insulted, called a psycho and evicted with great relish. I had a right to find out if he could treat my medical condition before squeezing money out of me, and that right was outrageously violated. Before leaving I asked my partner to get an explanation and he was told that he never intended to take me as a patient anyway, so this attempt to coerce me into a gratuitous bill-generating procedure was extremely unethical. I would have been happy to comply with any such procedure if there was a chance I could have been treated there but I had no such information. Unethical doctors need to be exposed, it is our only protection!

April 5th, 2012

Dr Talyor is one of the most caring doctors I have ran into in the past 10 years. Healthy alternatives and understanding. The office staff are the nicest people you could deal with. Dr Taylor definately follows the code of ethics. I rate this doctor 6 stars out of the 4 allowed. He actually takes you in his office and discusses the facts; not just a quick exam and out.

March 21st, 2012

jimmy lee blundell

Excellent Doctor, very caring and concern for the care of his patients.I am glad I discovered Doctor Taylor. All doctors are also judged by their staff and he has a very good staff.Thanks Dr. Taylor

April 8th, 2011

Way Ahead of his time...Wonderful experience.

Dr. Taylor was so accurate about everything he knew as an OB/Gyn. My family and I owe him our lives for his knowledge and expertise in our deliveries. Thank you, Thank you.

March 21st, 2011

Great Doctor

I feel that doctors are always keeping schedule with whatever time the insurance company allows them to spend with a patient. I sense this urgency and many times feel like I'm wasting the doctor's valuable time. It's also too bad that the staff personnel, in this case the office manager and one of the nurses provide such a terrible patient experience that they take away from truly appreciating what a great doctor Dr. Taylor really is.

October 7th, 2017