Dr. Charles Williams Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Charles Williams?

Posted on July 30th, 2010

I went to DR. Williams for years. He had the bedside manner of a stone. Always rushed in, asked what the problem was and started write out on his prescription pad. He would dismiss all my concears. Once I went in to discuss some problems I was having. My appt was at 4:30. He rushed in an wrote me a refill for my meds. Then he started to dart out the door. I asked him about reviewing my list of concearns and he said the receptionist did not schedule enough time for that an I would need to come back. My quess was it was now 5'o clock of friday afternoon and he was late for a golf date. I have not been back since.

Posted on July 26th, 2017