A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Daley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Daley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Daley graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Daley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Daley practice?
Dr. Charles Daley practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Infectious Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Denver Internists, Denver Pulmonologists, Denver Infectious Disease Doctors, and Denver Critical Care Practitioners.