A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Dallara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Dallara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Dallara, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dallara graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dallara has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Allen Dallara MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Dallara practice?
- Dr. Charles Dallara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Dallara practices Surgery near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA.
See Media Surgeons.