A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Munford Dalton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Munford Dalton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Munford Dalton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Munford Dalton graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Munford Dalton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lewistown Hospital
- HEALTHSOUTH Nittany Valley Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Munford Dalton MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Munford Dalton practice?
- Dr. Charles Munford Dalton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Munford Dalton practices Urology near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Burnham, PA and Reedsville, PA.
See State College Urologists.