A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles D'Amico, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. D'Amico has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Frank D'Amico MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Charles D'Amico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles D'Amico practices Urology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Hastings, NE.
See Omaha Urologists.