A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles D'Amico is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amico
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amico Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles D'Amico, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. D'Amico has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Frank D'Amico MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Charles D'Amico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles D'Amico practices Urology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Hastings, NE.
See Omaha Urologists.