A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Darling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Darling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Darling, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Darling graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Darling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Ellett Darling MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Darling practice?
- Dr. Charles Darling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Darling practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oak Ridge, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Oak Ridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.