Dr. Charles Day MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 27th, 2013
Loved that he was to the when explaining surgery. Loved that he refused to do surgery on me until I quit smoking, that won me over.Showed me he was more concerned about my health then making money,, Would go back for more cosmetic surgery.. Thanks for everything..

March 26th, 2013
Great Staff
I was referred to Dr. Day by my gyn doctor. I called the office to schedule an appointment. I spoke with the secretary Nijer who was awesome. Very helpful and extremely courteous. It's been my experience that the staff are usually an indicator of what you can expect from the doctor. I'm looking forward to my consultation.

February 11th, 2013
M.Ed
I was a patient of Dr. Days' and originally thought he was great until I got approved by my insurance. Being former military I would have thought he would have more compassion for those of us using Military insurance. I can't even get an appointment but am just told I will be on "the list" to be called when he has an availability. I was told the office has to go through too much paperwork for insurance patients. Boo-Hoo, I went through a lot of paperwork to finance my previous surgery with him. I am appalled at his lack of ethics and morals regarding self pay versus insurance. My advice go somewhere else.

November 13th, 2012
Dr. Day was caring, and kind, overall a great doctor. I don't mean to write a negative review, but here it is.... I had my breast augmentation 3 years ago and just realized I needed to re do my breast cuz one of them went back to it's size I was before the surgery. I was pretty upset because he isn't cheap and I thought I was making the right choice by choosing him, but just because he is nice and seems caring does not mean he's the best at what he does. I now regret not doing my homework before making this huge decision in my life. I'm a military wife and that just makes it so much worse because I have now moved from the area.

August 7th, 2012
Consult for Breast Reduction
My consultation with Dr. Day was amazing. He is such a kind, caring, very upfront doctor. His staff is just as great also. I was approved thru my insurance and I pray he can get me in for the surgery soon for medical reasons.

July 14th, 2012
Neck Tuck with associated fat injections +++++
I have had elective surgeries before and my experience with Dr. Day and his staff far exceeded the excellence of my previous medical care. He explained in detail what was involved with my procedure. He is professional, extremely knowledgeable, caring and most importantly to me a talented surgeon. I have, and would recommend him highly to anyone who is cautious about having cosmetic surgery. He is the best. My husband is now considering some facial procedures. Now that is a recommendation!

March 17th, 2012
husband of patient
Dr. Day explained everything in great detail. The only issue that I have is that he encouraged my wife to go bigger than I was comfortable with. She ended up choosing smaller breast implants but she still has DD. She is happy. Me I'm just ok. They look ok, just to darn big.

June 7th, 2010
Breast Agumentation
Dr. Day is very careing. Tells you everything that you need and want to know without having to ask. He talks to you, not at you and you know what he is talking about, plain english. I felt as if he was a friend after the first visit. He is a person that you can trust. I am very happy with the results of my surgery. I can not speak more highley of the man.

April 19th, 2010
Caring
Dr Day is very caring, I had complications after my tummy tuck and he was there for me everytime I needed him, he has a very big heart and I can tell he is in the business cause he loves what he does. His staff is very friendly and helpful. I will definetly will go back to him if I decide to do another procedure.

August 27th, 2009
Honest and caring
Dr Day has been very and extremely honestI strongly recommend himcurrently I commute from Kansas to see himevery month or other month

May 13th, 2009
Dr.Day is a wonderful, caring Dr. The procedure I had done, I was extremly satisfied with. I'd recommend him to anyone.