A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Debattista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Debattista is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Debattista
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Debattista Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Debattista, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Debattista graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Debattista has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Debattista MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles Debattista practice?
- Dr. Charles Debattista has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Debattista practices Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.