A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Debattista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Debattista is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Debattista, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Debattista graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Debattista has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Debattista accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan