A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Debattista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Debattista is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Debattista
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Debattista Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Debattista, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Debattista graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Debattista has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Debattista MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles Debattista practice?
- Dr. Charles Debattista has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Debattista practices Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.