A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Deberardinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Deberardinis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deberardinis graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Deberardinis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles A J Deberardinis DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Deberardinis practice?
- Dr. Charles Deberardinis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Deberardinis practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Statesville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Statesville Cardiologists.