A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Deberardinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Deberardinis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Depressive Disorder
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deberardinis graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Deberardinis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Medical Center
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deberardinis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Deberardinis practice?
Dr. Charles Deberardinis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Psychiatry near Statesville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Granbury, TX.
See Statesville Internists, Statesville Cardiologists, and Statesville Psychiatrists.