A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Deberardinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Deberardinis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deberardinis
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Deberardinis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deberardinis graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Deberardinis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles A J Deberardinis DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Deberardinis practice?
- Dr. Charles Deberardinis has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Deberardinis practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Statesville, NC.
See Statesville Cardiologists.