A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles DeCook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles DeCook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeCook
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeCook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles DeCook, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeCook graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DeCook has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Adam DeCook MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. DeCook practice?
- Dr. Charles DeCook has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles DeCook practices Family Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Cumming, GA.
See Cumming Family Physicians and Cumming Orthopedic Surgeons.