A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles DeCook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles DeCook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeCook
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. DeCook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles DeCook, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeCook graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DeCook has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Brenner Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Adam DeCook MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. DeCook practice?
- Dr. Charles DeCook has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles DeCook practices Family Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Family Physicians.