A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles DeCook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles DeCook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeCook
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. DeCook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles DeCook, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeCook graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DeCook has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Brenner Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Adam DeCook MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. DeCook practice?
- Dr. Charles DeCook has 7 office locations.
Dr. Charles DeCook practices Family Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Buford, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Gainesville Primary Care Doctors.