Dr. Charles Decook MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 11 reviews

October 20th, 2016
I had 2nd hip revision and it dislocated 4x after surgery in 5 months. I had anterior revision and it dislocated posterior. Quit rare.

August 5th, 2016
Had a total hip replacement by Dr. DeCook. He is amazing and the best at what he does.

June 17th, 2016
Wonderful Professional
Dr. DeCook did several surgeries on me and I have brought him over 20 patients as they also got surgery. Dr. DeCook is an excellent Doctor to say the least, very Professional, caring , and most of all one of the best at what he does in the country. He is a family man, caring of everyone he meets and goes out of his way to make sure you are well taken care of during the visit, surgery, and after. He is the Best of the Best.

September 22nd, 2015
Cutting edge doctor!!!!!!!

August 28th, 2015
Dr. DeCook is an excellent Doctor in total knee replacement.

May 25th, 2015
Dr. Charles Decook is a Doctor that is truly a professional in every way and most knowledgeable person in his field who goes beyond helping others in surgeries , or just an office visit. If you want your problem fixed the first time , I would make an appointment today. Dr Decook is a wonderful person, always willing to go beyond helping and has a great knowledge of his profession. I am blessed to know and have Dr Decook as a Doctor and friend

December 23rd, 2014
Great surgical results
I treat Dr DeCook's pts, post operatively; results are unparalleled.

February 9th, 2014
Wouldn't want anyone else
I was an RN for 12 years and have seen my fair share of hip replacements (and other orthopedic surgeries). My husband recently had a hip replacement and we couldn't have been happier with the results. Just 5 weeks post op, my husband and I hiked 12 miles in the mountains over a weekend. While Dr. DeCook is in high demand and has limited time to spend with his patients, he makes every effort to give the patient and family as much time as he can.

January 30th, 2013
Don't suffer another minute with hip pain!
I had arthroscopic hip surgery on 11/01/12 to remove a bone spur that was apparently causing pain in my right hip. After 3 weeks on crutches and several weeks of therapy my pain was no better than pre surgery. By Christmas I was back on crutches. The surgery did not solve the problem. I called Dr. DeCook ( due to several positive recommendations )for a second opinion and found him to be on vacation. I sent him a fax explaining my dilemma. Upon his return and after securing my records from Atlanta, I got an appointment for Jan. 15th, 2013. I had bone to bone contact and needed a hip replacement. He was about 4 weeks out on scheduled hip surgeries and I asked him to work me into the earliest opening. On the way home my cell phone rang. It was his secretary informing me that a patient scheduled for surgery the next morning just cancelled due to the flu. Was I interested? You bet! Withen 20 hours of my initial visit, I was proudly sporting a new DeCook hip. He used the minimum invasive anterior (frontal) technique which drastically reduces the recover time along with the associated pain. That was 2 weeks ago today. I can drive, shop, and sleep pain free. It will take a few more weeks to be completely healed but I am more than satisfied for a 75 year old coot! He did a great job and I am happy to recommend him for his skills but the thing that I will remember most is when I called him after returning from the hospital and asked what I felt was a silly question. His reply was, "There are no silly questions, you can call me day or night with your concerns because when you became my patient, we became family"! That tell you a lot!

March 11th, 2010
The best
A exeptional docter

May 4th, 2009
He is the best out there
I have been seeing Dr Decook for almost a year and he is the best he is very nice and caring I would not change a thing about him I would recommend him to anyone. Keep up the good work Dr Decook!!