A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Delatore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Delatore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Delatore graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Delatore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles U Delatore MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles U. Delatore practice?
- Dr. Charles Delatore has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Delatore practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.