Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

239 Hurffville Crosskeys Rd
Ste 370
Sewell, NJ 08080
856-728-3636
Locations and availability (2)

Mar 2nd, 2013

Dr. Delgiorno is educated in the latest research and information regarding thyroid cancer. When I needed a dose of radioactive iodine as part of my cancer treatment, he was certain that a much lower dose of radiation would be sufficient in my case to achieve the desired results than was traditional or that was being recommended by the radiologist. In the end, he was correct. The lower dose worked and I was not subjected to unnecessary excess radiation. I also find him to be very approachable, to have a pleasant bedside manner, and his office staff is very nice as well.

Aug 10th, 2012

Dr. DelGiorno is genuinely caring and will spend as much time with you as you need. He takes the time to answer all your questions and has a great bedside manner. He clearly knows his stuff and considers everything in making a diagnosis.

Aug 9th, 2011

Dr. Del Giorno laughed at me when I told him why I was consulting with him, which was odd because I was referred to him by my primary caregiver. He also promised, after reviewing the tests from my other specialists, that he would mail me a script for further testing. After two weeks with no response, I called the office and was told he would call me back--no response. Then, after three weeks, I called again. I'm still waiting for a response!