Dr. Charles Demarco MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 27th, 2015
Retired
Dr. Demarco has a great bedside manner, thorough exam & gets straight to the point of your issue/problem! Ann at the front desk is pleasant, friendly quick to help assist with appointments, etc.

September 2nd, 2015
great doctor
Dr. DeMarco did several surgeries on my daughter;, who was a competitive dancer; he was wonderful, attentive and approachable. I would recommend him and his associates to anyone who needs a good orthopaedist.

May 29th, 2014
Great Doctor!!
Dr. Demarco performed A.C.L. surgery on my knee and i could not be happier. the wait times are minimal and the staff is very courteous. I highly recommend him!!

May 21st, 2014
The best!!!
Dr. Demarco operated on my shoulder in 2008 after I suffered a work related injury. He is hands down the best Orthopedic Dr. you will find. The office wait is a little long but that's because he gives you time and does not rush you out. I highly recommend him if you need a Ortho Doctor on Staten Island.

April 4th, 2014
I was sent to Dr. DeMarco from my friend SIlvana I have to say she was right he was very good. He took care of me as if I was family. He saw me after surgery and throughout my after care. He answered all of my questions and always made me feel comfortable.... Excellent Doctor and Fantastic bedside manor

November 19th, 2013
Lovely Fathering skills
His is very good at raising children. I'd give him an A+!

July 9th, 2013
Dr. Demarco is a get to the point doctor. Something wrong fix it and be done. His bedside manner is awesome, makes you very comfortable. His staff however is unprofessional and they really should explain to patient's that are waiting for 1 1/2 hours or even 2 hours to be seen. Dr. DeMarco, can walk in and apologize as well. The only staff member at the Staten Island location I highly recommend talking to is Phil. The other women are a little nasty, unless you are a nice looking man, where they worked before Dr. DeMarco, is a good question.

April 8th, 2013
I recommend Dr. DeMarco to all my friends and family. He is like the old fashioned doctor you don't see anymore. He is patient and kind and really cares about his patients. He is not knife happy at all. In fact, he talks many of his patients out of surgery unless they really need it. He also knows a lot about all kinds of medicine not just orthopedics. It's no wonder he treats so many doctors and their families. He got me walking and working again...the best!

April 4th, 2013
4 Weeks no diagnosis
What sums up my experience at this facility is: "We tried to contact you to cancel your 4:15pm appointment, because the Dr. had to leave at 2:45pm, but your phone was disconnected." This same cel phone worked magically for 2 weeks while I received several calls regarding insurance and payment. No follow-up, no diagnosis, no apology. "Would you like to reschedule?" No thank you. In fact I and Aetna would like our money back.

November 20th, 2012
unresponsive staff
poor means of communication

September 27th, 2012
great doctor
I would highly recommend Dr. DeMarco and his office to anyone needing orthopaedic care".

August 22nd, 2012
Great doctor
Dr. Demarco patiently explained the risks of surgery to me. I was scared but he was there the whole time. Turned out great. Liked fact that he made me try conservative options first. Has so many patients he didnt need my surgery but he accepted me anyway. Sent my son in law to him