A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Demario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Demario is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Demario, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Demario graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Demario has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lawrence Demario MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Demario practice?
- Dr. Charles Demario has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Demario practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbiana, OH and Newton Falls, OH.
See Youngstown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.