A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Demarque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Demarque is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Demarque graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Demarque has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hills Surgical Hospital
- North Central Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Dan Demarque MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Demarque practice?
- Dr. Charles Demarque has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Demarque practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Emergency Physicians and Irving Primary Care Doctors.