A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Demarque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Demarque is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demarque
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Demarque Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Demarque graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Demarque has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hills Surgical Hospital
- North Central Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Dan Demarque MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Demarque practice?
- Dr. Charles Demarque has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Demarque practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Emergency Physicians and Nashville Family Physicians.