A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Deng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Deng, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deng graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Deng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Deng MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Deng practice?
- Dr. Charles Deng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Deng practices Emergency Medicine near Escondido, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Escondido Emergency Physicians.