A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Dennis, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dennis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dennis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Dennis practice?
Dr. Charles Dennis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Dennis, Dr. Carlo Dennis, Dr. Carlos Dennis, Dr. Charley Dennis