Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Dennis
Dr. Charles Dennis, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Moorestown, NJ, with another office in Mount Laurel, NJ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Dennis is affiliated with Virtua Memorial, Deborah Heart & Lung Center and Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Dennis has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Charles Dennis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moorestown, NJ.
Dr. George Schmid
Moorestown, NJ 0.01 mi36
Dr. James Oneil
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Moorestown, NJ 0.01 mi44
Dr. Samuel Ventrella
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Moorestown, NJ 0.01 mi26