A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Dennis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Dennis, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dennis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dennis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Dennis practice?
Dr. Charles Dennis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Browns Mills, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Cardiologists.