A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Denny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Denny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denny
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Denny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Denny, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Denny graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Denny has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Francis Denny MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Denny practice?
- Dr. Charles Denny has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Denny practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.