Orthopedic Surgeons

170 N Henderson Rd
Ste 100
King Of Prussia, PA 19406
610-755-3080
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Very caring and personable  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2012

This was my first visit to Dr. Denny and I would recommend him to everyone I know! He came into the exam room, shook my hand, introduced himself and SPOKE TO ME.......didn't look at my chart, didn't stare at the computer (which had my entire medical history on it), asked me questions and LISTENED to my responses.

|  My knee injury  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

My injury was not as serious as I had originally thought it was, however Dr. Denny was nonetheless very responsive and courteous. Dr. Denny took his time to examine my knee and gave me helpful instructions and a good diagnosis in how to fix my problem (tendonitis). I found him to be very pleasant and knowledgable and would recommend him to anyone.

|  Waste of time  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2010

I saw Dr. Denny at the Rothman institute, office was great, very easy to get an appt, nice office. First off, the x-ray everyone, even though my injust didn't require an x-ray, I think they do it to bill more. Dr. Denny came in for about 2 minutes, told me to get an MRI then come back, he offered no insight into what the injury could be and didn't really want to answer my questions, seemed like he was busy with something else, total waste of time, will not see him again