A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Denton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Denton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Denton, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Denton graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Denton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Creighton University Medical Center
- Nebraska Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Allan Denton MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Denton practice?
- Dr. Charles Denton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Denton practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Emergency Physicians.