A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Derus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Derus
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Derus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Derus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Derus graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Derus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Leo Derus MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Derus practice?
- Dr. Charles Derus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Derus practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Plainfield, IL.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Rheumatologists.