A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Deur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Deur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deur
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Deur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Deur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Deur graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deur has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Jay Deur MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Deur practice?
- Dr. Charles Deur has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Deur practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Oncologists.