A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Deur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Deur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deur
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Deur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Deur graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deur has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Jay Deur MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Deur practice?
- Dr. Charles Deur has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Deur practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Oncologists.