Dr. Charles Deur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Deur?

Patient Caring

Posted on March 27th, 2017

He never rushes a visit and will answer any questions you might have concerning your health

Butt fused to lobby chair

Posted on March 18th, 2016

I have seen this Dr. About 10 times in the last three years. My shortest wait time was about three hours. I walked out after a 4 hour wait last time. This is common here and ridiculous.

Good doctors take time with their patients

Posted on November 30th, 2015

He takes his time with each patient and answers all questions. You may have to wait to see him, as he takes this time with each patient and every patient desires time. Take a book and take your time. It is worth it.

Way over booked

Posted on July 2nd, 2014

Very personable, He takes so much time with each patient that his waiting room is full and patients are kept waiting for hours and hours to see him. He clearly has too many patients booked on the same day. Perhaps he should consider not taking more patients than he can handle. He and his staff must be more concerned with generating maximum revenue for the practice than with concern for their patients time and inconvenience of having to wait far too long in the waiting room. He personifies the notion that doctors think only their time is important.

dr deur needs to retire

Posted on February 7th, 2014

I had a rare and deadly cancer that kept reoccurring. Dr deur had no idea what to do. Because it is so rare there is no standard treatment. I saw no indication he did any kind if research for treatment ideas. He kept saying we should "watch it". So I went to MD Anderson and they began a new course of action. Dr deur was to coordinate with them but he was completely unable to competently do what needed to be done. He neglected to order certain parts of my chemo treatments and this happened with every chemo treatment I received at his infusion center. Luckily the nurse caught it and requested the correct drugs. She tried to cover for him by saying he had trouble with the computer system. He left out one drug completely. I asked the MD Anderson if deur might have had a reason for not giving me that drug. Was told that deur might have had a medical reason but the MD Anderson dr said "I prefer to not let my patients go into a death spiral and then try to bring them back". Dr deur told me straight out I should not have gone to MD Anderson and I believe his pride was hurt that I did. I want to believe his confusion with the chemo orders was because he can't work the computer rather than pique at me but I'll never be sure. But if that is the problem he should retire. This man is dangerous.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DR!!

Posted on July 12th, 2013

This dr destroyed my aunt! He suggested archaic therapies that MD Anderson quit doing years ago due to the fact that radical nephrectomies cause the renal cell carcinoma to spread and become very aggressive. He did not read her scans for 5 months after the surgery. He even had the audacity to lie and say the scans were not given to him although, my aunt hand delivered the CD after the CT scan was completed! Meanwhile, the cancer spread EVERYWHERE!

Medical Professional

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

As a Medical Professional, I was most disappointed in the care Dr. Duer gave my daughter. His extremely cold bed side manner was appauling. And when we had second and third opinions at Johns Hopkins and Baylor, I found out exactly how poorly Dr. Duer handled my daughter's condition. Please do yourself a favor and look else where.

My Lifesaver

Posted on October 16th, 2008

Dr. Deur has been my Doctor for the past 12 years. He takes care of my blood disease and treats me like a person, not a patient. I would trust his judgment on any health issue. He's the best.

excellent excellent!

Posted on June 12th, 2008

Best Dr. to go too. Listens to the patient and explains things in laymens terms.

Posted on October 24th, 2016