A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Dietzek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Dietzek, Vascular Surgeon, Vein Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietzek graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dietzek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Virtua-West Jersey Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lloyd Dietzek DO is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Dietzek practice?
- Dr. Charles Dietzek has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Dietzek practices Vascular Surgery near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Surgeons.