Vascular Surgeon, Vein Specialist
Video profile

I'm so Happy! :-) show details I'm so Happy! :-)
by Darlene Camiolo on Jan 19th, 2015

Dr.Dietzek and staff is awesome! The best experience I ever had ! Courteous, caring ,and they make you feel comfortable. My legs look awesome! Ive had two vairacose vein removels and i have on going procedures that still to come. I'm so Happy with the results ! I love my legs again! Thank you Dr.Dietzek and staff for the wonderful job.

Excellent Results show details Excellent Results
Nov 16th, 2014

I was sent to Dr. Dietzek by my PCP. Being in my mid-20's, I was not thrilled with the development of a painful varicose vein in my right leg. Dr. Dietzek is a very skilled surgeon, explaining in detail the condition and my options. His staff is also a pleasure to work with. The closure surgery itself was a completely painless experience. An additional follow up procedure to remove the vein was also easy and painless - both times I drove myself home. Overall, I was very pleased with the treatment I received throughout the process. Six months later, my leg feels and looks great without an scarring - you would never know it had been there.

Varicose Veins show details Varicose Veins
by Eileen K on Jun 30th, 2014

Very courteous staff. I was very unhappy with the wait time of my first visit-- well over an hour. I complained quite loudly insisting that my time was as valuable as their's and that I would have expected a phone call if they knew they were running behind. Apparently for the next scheduled visit , they were also running behind, but I got a phone call a good 2 hours in advance, which I really appreciated. With regard to the procedure, I had an excellent experience and would certainly recommend Dr. Dietzek.

Venefit Procedure. show details Venefit Procedure.
by Abdul on Apr 21st, 2014

Thanks to Dr. Charles Dietzek I had Venefit procedure ( formerly known as the Venus closure procedure) done on my right leg. After the next two days I felt no pain and fatigue that I was felling for almost for two year. I'm glad and thankful I've found Dr. Dietzek and his staff of nurses they are respectful and knowledgeable on my procedure. They explained to me what needed to be done without me getting confused with medical terminology. Also their facilities are a wonderful place of operation and immaculately clean. I would like to thank them all for their professionalism and taking care of me. I would recommend my family and friend if they ever needed any kind of legs procedures.

Vein & Vascular show details Vein & Vascular
by Albert D on Mar 25th, 2014

Dr. Dietzek did a great job removing a defective vein out of my leg. The procedure was virtually painless and I was able to go to work the next day. My leg looks great !!!

by Jackie on Mar 19th, 2014

I had a wonderful experience at the Vein & Vascular Institute with Dr. Dietzek. He and his staff are wonderful!! I used to have aweful varicose veins and painful legs. Now I can't wait to go the beach this summer and show off my sexy (vein and pain free) legs!! The facility in Voorhees was beautiful, nicest doctors office I've been to!!! Kudos to Dr. D and his staff!! I've already sent some of my friends there to get their spider veins treated.

by Megan B on Mar 17th, 2014

Dr. Dietzek was recommended to me by both my primary physician and colleagues at work. He and his staff are knowledgeable, friendly and easy to talk to.

by Cera P on Feb 10th, 2014

I was having really horrible pains in my legs for years . I never wanted to wear shorts in the summertime. I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Dietzek and it was great !!!! The staff from the front desk to the back and scheduling were fantastic. They were extremely nice and efficient with getting me back for the ultrasound and seeing the doctor. He went over the ultra sound with me while I was in the room and I was able to schedule the procedure that day... the day I went in for the procedure I was very nervous but everyone made sure I was comfortable . I felt great right after I had it done. and went back for my check up and my legs look GREAT !!! I can't wait until summer to finally wear shorts again... I will definitely be referring him to all of my friends ..

Satisfied patient show details Satisfied patient
by Joy Ruga on Oct 2nd, 2013

October 3, 2013 I would definitely recommend Dr. Dietzek to any of my friends. I had a lot of work done on my leg and there were no problems at all. Everything went smoothly. Dr. Dietzek and his staff are competent and friendly.